Consumer Village New Incentive Structure
Today I received an email from Consumer Village regarding their new and improved incentive structure. I only got paid once ($10 amazon gift certificate I think), but have not do too many surveys or discussion, mainly because I don’t have time and their incentive is not that much good. Now since this change, I probably will participate more.
Here is the email:
Thank you for being a part of Consumer Village. We hope you have enjoyed your experiences so far.
Consumer Village’s inaugural year has been successful, but we want to make sure that our second year is even better. So…
You’ve been asking for:
- More surveys and more opportunities
- Better incentives
- Payouts when you are eligible (not just at the end of the quarter)
- Payouts based on lifetime points (rather than resetting your participation each quarter)
- More sweepstakes opportunities
We’ve been listening:
Beginning July 1, 2008 we will be implementing a new incentive structure based on Tokens with the following benefits:
- The payouts are higher!
- Your Tokens never expire or get reset!
- Incentives will now be paid out at the end of every calendar month, rather then at the end of each quarter!
- Our sweepstakes drawings will be held monthly and will be based upon
the number of Tokens you earned for that particular month!
Any balance in your account on June 30th will be paid out under the previous point system. On July 1, 2008 we will roll out the new
incentive structure based on Tokens.
To read more about our improved incentive structure and the higher payout levels please click on the link below (or copy and paste the
link into your Internet browser) and sign into Consumer Village:
This link can also be accessed on the Consumer Village Homepage.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Consumer Village!