eJury is a online virtual Jury site. Its mock juries and focus groups provides attorneys the opportunity to learn what others think about their cases. eJury functions much like a traditional “live” mock jury or focus group except that the jurors (or eJurors) participate via the Internet.
To sign up as a ejoror, one must meet following qualifications:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be of sound mind and good moral character;
- be able to read and write;
- have never been convicted of a felony; and
- not be under indictment or other legal accusation of misdemeanor theft or felony theft or any felony charge.
I have signed up with them, but never heard from them, therefore I can’t give my rating. However, I have heard other people “served” as jurors for them and have great feedback. If you have any experience, please rate and review eJury!