acquisitions of the Your2Cents panels and Greenfield Online panel, Toluna has greatly expanded it’s United States and Canada Panel base – previous Your2centes and Greenfeild onlne members have been migrated to the US/Canada Toluna Panel.The Toluna panel community is owned and operated by the Toluna Group, a marketing research firm with U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, and global headquarters in Paris, France. The Toluna community has over 2.5 million members worldwide, and after recent
Join Toluna Survey Panels Worldwide:
- Earn points for taking surveys, points are redeemable for Cash or Gift Certificates/Cards
- 3000 points = $1, Minimum cash out requirement is 60,000 points = $20
- Get paid cash via Check
- You can also earn points by completing personal interest (profile) surveys and by taking sponsored polls and participating community discussions.
- When a panelist attempts to take a survey, but does not qualify for the survey,he or she is still rewarded with an entry to the monthly cash sweepstakes.
14 year and older
Open to Countries
I was a member of Your2cents and Greenfield Online (both are pretty good US/Canada paid survey sites) for years. So I was a little hesitant after Toluna bought both, especially Greenfield, since Greenfield was my favorite survey site (with their high paying focus groups and fast Paypal payment). Well a few month later, my experience with Toluna is so far so good (or at least not bad). I receive LOT of surveys from Toluna, most of them offer $1 – $5, and there are times surveys only offer low paying 900 points (33 cents, since 3000 points = $1). I haven’t get any focus groups yet, but I did have a chance to do a product testing which paid $10 plus the product. I have not reach payout but I have heard other people get paid by Paypal within a week.
Toluna also have a community where members can earn points by taking sponsored polls, participating or starting opinion topics. Even though these kind of community activities don’t offer many points, it is quick and easy and you can do it every day, therefore points do add up.
Toluna points do expire!!! Please read their “Terms and Conditions“, under #20:
7. In addition to the expiration and forfeiture provisions of Sections 2, 9, 11, 12, and 13 of these Terms and Conditions, Points expire and become cancelled and forfeited under the following conditions: i) your cancellation of your panelist account at ToLuna USA, ii) if after initially registering for the ToLuna USA panel you do not take a survey and remain “inactive” for 6 months from the date of registration, and iii) if, having been an “active” member within the first 6 months after initially registering for the ToLuna USA panel you become “inactive” for a period of 12 months. In addition to the foregoing, each Point award will expire and be forfeited regardless of your “activity” 12 months after the Points were credited to your account.
So what does this means? Your points will expire in these conditions:
i. You are inactive for 6 months from the date of registration;
ii. You are “active” for the first 6 months, but become “inactive” for a period of 12 months;
ii. Your points will expire 12 months after they were credited to your account regardless of your “activity”. – this is important, cause points will expire if you don’t redeem them 12 months after they were credited in your account. So cash out as soon as you reach the required 60,000 points!!
Overall, Toluna is a pretty good paid survey site and I recommend it.