Join My Living Community and share your opinion and your story about the devices that make your house a home. You will be rewarded for your time with gift vouchers!
My Living Community is an exclusive online research panel. Members of this community are rewarded for sharing their opinion about home devices.
Who can join My Living Community?
- Anyone lives in The United States
- At least 18 years old
About My Living Community
This community is where you share your opinion and your story about the devices that make your house a home, while at the same time improving the way products and services are created. And on top of that, you will be rewarded for your time.
As a member, you will contribute in a variety of research activities, you will start off with a few surveys. After this, you can also be invited for forum posts, group discussions or individual written opinions guided by moderators. You also get to share experiences, and tips & tricks with other members, about the technology in your life, and learn from others too.
My Experience so far
I just joined My Living Community today – the process was very easy. First, you fill out the short sigg up form to create an account, then you receive an email letting you confirm your e-mail/membership and choose your username and password.
After signing up and confirming my membership, I logged into my My Living Community account. I completed four short profile surveys under the “Activities” section – Your Lifestyle, Oral health care & you, Kitchen appliances & you, and Coffee & you. Those surveys are short and I actually enjoyed answering them. Besides the “Your LifeStyle” survey, all the other three surveys asked my opinion about a brand new product (or maybe just a new product concept?) that is quite interesting!
My Living Community is a new online survey panel that pay gift cards. The way it runs is similar to the other online communities I belonged to before – it has ongoing surveys and discussions. The topics are probably pretty much about home appliances and devices we use around the house. The rewards and incentives (amazon & other gift cards) for members are depended on the level of participation.
Become an active participant
It is important to remember that to qualify for incentives, you must be an active member. Make sure always check out if there is anything for you to do in the Activities section. And here are the steps and tips on how to become an active participant:
- Keep an eye on your inbox – the moderator will post regularly fun activities and email you once these are live. Keep an eye on your inbox and start taking part in them as they are open for a limited amount of time.
- Check out the notifications bell – Every time a new activity is live, someone is replying to your comments or you are mentioned in a discussion, a notification will appear on the platform. Don’t miss replies from the moderator, they might need clarification on your answers.
- Watch out for follow-up questions or update posts within activities – The moderator might have additional questions related to the topics after you have answered an activity, please check the platform out so you can answer the questions before the activities end. An activity is completed only if all questions are answered.
- Details make the difference – read the questions carefully and be as detailed as possible. Short answers, ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers are not expected. Always explain thoroughly your opinion and give arguments on why you think/feel a certain way about the topic we discuss.
- Get the conversation going – While some activities are private (between you and the moderator), a lot of the activities will be open also to the other members. Check out the other members’ opinion within the topic, engage in the conversation or react on your favorite replies.
Get Started and Join My Living Community
Make an impact! Click Here to join My Living Community – open to US residents and at least 18 years old.