Plaza Research is contacting you with a brief questionnaire to verify your eligibility for an upcoming two-part study with Google.
The First Part: is a 10-day diary study.
It involves completing a simple online form each day for 7 days (it will take about 15-20 minutes to complete the form each time). In addition, we may ask you to take some pictures for the next 2 days and record a short video at the end of the 10 days. Subsequently, some diary participants will be selected to take part in a follow-up interview session, where depending upon your location, we’ll either do a 90-minute session with you remotely or visit you at your home.
We’re currently scheduling participants for the 10-day diary study to take place from Monday, August 11th through Wednesday, August 20th. If you’re interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below, so we can determine if you’re a good match for the study. We’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details.
The Second Part:
After completing the diary study, you **may** also be asked to meet for a follow-up 90-minute session which can be done remotely or at your home. (for those located in SF Bay Area, in-home visits would be much preferred).
**Follow-up remote sessions will take place from Monday, August 25th through Friday, August 29th
**Follow-up in-home sessions (in SF Bay Area only) will take place from Tuesday, September 2nd through Friday, September 5th
- For the diary study, the honorarium is tiered as follows: complete up to 3 days, you will receive $25; up to 5 days, you will receive $75; up to 8 days, you will receive $150 and if you complete all 10 days, you will receive the full $200 honorarium.
- In addition, if you are selected for and complete either a follow-up 90-minute remote session or a 90-minute in-home visit, you’ll receive a $150 honorarium.
- All honoraria will be fulfilled by Plaza Research
To participate you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Accept the terms of Google’s Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Allow Google to video/audio record the follow-up in-home study session, if selected (for Google’s internal use only)