This post is my SurveySpot Review. Please note: SurveySpot survey panel is closed.
SurveySpot was acquired by Dynata LLC (former Survey Sampling International SSI), a major leading market research company. SurveySpot offers panel members the opportunities to take part in a wide variety of interesting online surveys to earn cash reward and/or win prizes.
- Cash (Paypal) rewards for taking certain online surveys.
- Amazon gift cards
- Play Instant Win Game after every survey
- Sweepstakes entry for quarterly $25000 prize
- 18 Years old or
- 13 with parental permission
Open to Countries
Please Note: Surveyspot no longer accept members from Canada and UK. Check out Opinion World UK, which are also created by Survey Sampling International (SSI).
My SurveySpot Review Experience
Surveyspot is a one of my favorite paid online survey sites. They send me LOT of surveys, although many surveys are sweepstakes surveys and have a chance to play instant game, there ARE cash surveys. Surveyspot also has high paying online interactive surveys/online focus groups, and once I even got a local offline (on-site) focus group opportunity through SurveySpot!
SurveySpot has a well-organized website, where members can check available surveys, payment history, request payment etc. I have been paid many times, and never had problem with payment. Surveyspot pay members in a timely manner.
- You might need to be patient with Surveyspot at the beginning – I received LOT sweepstakes surveys when I first started with Surveyspot, and I also didn’t qualify for many, but cash surveys will come if you stick with them and you will notice you get to qualify for more surveys.
- Log into your account and check available surveys frequently, you might get good paying surveys and focus groups.
SurveySpot is a great paid survey site, and I highly recommend them!