Get paid to sign up and complete offers is another way to make extra money online. Personally I am not big fan of it but I know there are people making money doing this.
How does “Get Paid To Sign Up Offers” work?
You join a “Get Paid To (GPT)” site, sign up and complete offers through them, and you earn cash or points which can be redeemed to cash or various gift cards. While you sign up offers via the GPT sites, the GPT site owners earn commissions from the merchants or advertisers. This is a win-win situation – you get paid for signing up and completing offers, and the GPT site owners make money!
Typically GPT sites also can be referred to as Reward sites, because besides signing up offers, they offer a variety of ways for members to earn money, such as you can get paid to to shop, search the web, take surveys (typically low paying “daily surveys”), watch videos, and play games.
What are the Best “Paid Offer” Rewards Sites?
Even though I generally not very much into paid to do offers, but sometimes I do free offers or if I really interested in a offer or trial. I know many people are making money by signing up paid offers. I personally signed up and checked out some of the most popular Paid To Do Offers sites listed below. They are all legitimate, reliable and most importantly they pay.
One of the most reliable GPT sites. Get paid for signing up offers, shopping and daily surveys. Minimum payout is only $10 paid by check! They have a great referral system – refer your friends and family to earn more money. Open to US, Canada, UK and Australia.
Swagbucks is another well-known top online rewards site that gives free gift cards to its members for their online activities. Members receive free gift cards for Taking Surveys, Shopping, Searching the Web, Watching Videos, and Playing Games. $5 sign on bonus for new users. Swagbucks.com accepts members from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Australia.
- MyPoints – USA and Canada Only
Get paid for signing up offers, shopping, reading emails and taking surveys (usually 10-50 points).
- InBoxDollars – USA and Canada Only
Get paid for signing up offers, shopping, reading emails, searching and taking their daily surveys. $5.00 sign up bonus.
You get $5.00 sign up bonus. Get paid for completing offers, reading emails, taking daily surveys and shopping. Minimum payout is $30.
- Daily Survey Panel – accept USA, UK and Canada residents only
Daily Survey Panel members earn points for taking daily and target surveys. Points can be redeemed for cash via Paypal and amazon gift certificates. Low payout threshold ($1), fast paying, great site! Open to 13+ years old.
- QuickRewards – accept USA, UK and Canada residents only Get paid $0.75 – $1.05 for taking paid surveys. Pay cash (via Paypal) or gift cards. Also can get paid to shop online or offline, click, read emails, sign up offers and more. No minimum if cash out via Paypal. Fast paying, great site!
A new program just launched by the founder of MyView. Some of their surveys offer the highest payout among all the offer/GPT sites!
FREE Paid Offers and Non-FREE Paid Offers
There are basically two type of offers that you can sign up – FREE offers and Non-FREE Offers.
FREE offers are those offers that you do not pay anything, usually you just provide an email address and and or other information. – This is the kind of offers I occasionally do. If you do free offers make sure you to the 100% free offers – do not give out credit card information.
Non-FREE offers are also called “trial offers” – those you must pay to sign up, usually you need to provide your credit card number. You can always cancel the offers later. I don’t recommend you do this kind of offers unless you really want to try the product or service.
Please note that sometime they call it “free trial offers” which is only “free” for the trail period (usually several days up to a month) and if you don’t cancel the offer within the trial period, you credit card will be charged.
Difference between paid surveys and paid offers
Important (lot of paid surveys beginners are confused about this):
Please make sure you understand the difference between Paid Survey Sites and Paid To Do/Sign Up Offer sites. Paid Surveys are always absolutely FREE to do, you should NEVER pay for doing surveys. Paid To Do Offers, however, sometimes need you to pay upfront a small fee (therefore need your credit cards information) to sign up non-free offers. Lot of Paid To Sign Up offers sites call them paid survey sites, in fact their main “business” is actually paying you for signing up offers via them.
Advice and Tips?
- You need to make sure sign up with a honest GPT site – they must pay, otherwise, they are the only one make money.
- When you sign up offers, you need to read the terms very carefully. Make sure you understand what you are up to. Lot of times, you need to make sure cancel the offer if you don’t want to be charged any fees later even for the free trial offers;
- Some good GTP sites provide instructions and discussion forum, follow those instructions carefully;
- Sign up only absolutely FREE offers if you don’t want to pay;
- Some GPT sites require you NOT to sign up the SAME offer with multiple GPT sites – make sure you read their Term of Service;
- Clear your cookies after you sign up offers;
- Use a disposable email address for those “fill out the form” offers;