Get Paid to Sign Up Offers
How it works?
You join a “Get Paid To (GPT)” site, and shop or sign up offers through them, and you earn cash or points which converts to cash or gift certificates. While you shop or sign up offers via the GPT sites, the site owners will earn commissions from the merchants, and you get paid by the GPT site owners for shopping/Signing up offers via them. This is a win-win situations – you get paid for signing up offers/shopping, and the GPT site owners make money!
Important (lot of paid surveys beginners are confused about this):
Please make sure you understand the difference between Paid Survey Sites and Paid To Do/Sign Up Offer sites. Paid Surveys are always absolutely FREE to do, you should NEVER pay for doing surveys. Paid To Do Offers, however, sometimes need you to pay upfront a small fee (therefore need your credit cards information) to sign up non-free offers. Lot of Paid To Sign Up offers sites call them paid survey sites, in fact their main “business” is actually paying you for signing up offers via them.
What’s the advice and tips?
- You need to make sure sign up with a honest GPT site – they must pay, otherwise, they are the only one make money.
- When you sign up offers, you need to read the terms very carefully. Make sure you understand what you are up to. Lot of times, you need to make sure cancel the offer if you don’t want to be charged any fees later even for the free trial offers;
- Some good GTP sites provide instructions and discussion forum, follow those instructions carefully;
- Sign up only absolutely FREE offers if you don’t want to pay;
- Some GPT sites require you NOT to sign up the SAME offer with multiple GPT sites – make sure you read their Term of Service;
- Clear your cookies after you sign up offers;
- Use a disposable email address for those “fill out the form” offers;
Even though I generally not very much into paid to do offers, but sometimes I do free offers or if I really interested in a offer or trial. I know many people are making money by signing up paid offers. I personally signed up and checked out some of the most popular Paid To Do Offers sites listed below. (sign up links will open in a new window so that you may come back to the next one when finished with the current one.)
- CashCrate -
Get paid for signing up offers, shopping and daily surveys. Minimum payout is only $10! Great site!
Get paid for signing up offers and daily surveys. Minimum payout is $20 (Paypal or check). Treasure Troopers is one of the oldest GPT programs and still is one of the best. They have many offers not only available for US members, also for Canada and UK.
- MyPoints – USA and Canada Only
Get paid for signing up offers, shopping, reading emails and taking surveys (usually 10-50 points).
- InBoxDollars – USA and Canada Only
Get paid for signing up offers, shopping, reading emails, searching and taking their daily surveys. $5.00 sign up bonus.
You get $5.00 sign up bonus. Get paid for completing offers, reading emails, taking daily surveys and shopping. Minimum payout is $30.
- Daily Survey Panel – accept USA, UK and Canada residents only
Daily Survey Panel members earn points for taking daily and target surveys. Points can be redeemed for cash via Paypal and amazon gift certificates. Low payout threshold ($1), fast paying, great site! Open to 13+ years old.
- QuickRewards – accept USA, UK and Canada residents only Get paid $0.75 – $1.05 for taking paid surveys. Pay cash (via Paypal) or gift cards. Also can get paid to shop online or offline, click, read emails, sign up offers and more. No minimum if cash out via Paypal. Fast paying, great site!