Global Test Market
Global Test Market is a global online paid survey panel founded in 1999 as an division of GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.) GMI is one of the world’s leading providers of market research and serves more than 1400 clients in more than 60 countries worldwide, and provides a global solution for companies that wish to conduct online consumer research across multiple countries.
Is GlobalTestMarket Legit or Scam?
First I want to make it very clear that Global Test Market is LEGIT, NOT A SCAM! In fact, it is one of the BEST online survey panels. Personally I have never experienced any problems getting paid.
Market Points – Members earn points for taking online surveys, and Market Points can be redeemed for following rewards.
- Cash (via Paypal/Check) – $10 by Paypal = requires 230 Points; For check payment you must have 1100 points to redeem $50.
- Amazon and other store Gift Cards – $10 Amazon Gift cards = require 220 Points
- MLB (Major League Baseball) e-certificate
- Various prizes and merchandise.
You must accumulate 1000 points (equivalent to about $50) in your account before you can cash out.
Sweepstakes Entries: Every time you try to take a survey (even if you don’t qualify for a particular survey), you’re entered into sweepstakes.
Who Can Join Global Test Market
- Minimum Age Required to Join: Must be 14 years old and up
- Open to Countries: Worldwide – 49 countries
- You may have only one active account at any time. Only one account per mailing address is allowed.
My Review of GlobalTestMarket (Updated March-2014)
Global Test Market is definitely one of my favorite online paid survey sites. Here is why:
1. GlobalTestMarket sends TONs of paid surveys, I receive 3-4 surveys invite emails almost daily, there are always a long list of surveys waiting for you if you log into your account.
2. GlobalTestMarket rewards members market points for completing their online surveys, usually each survey worth 30 – 60 market points, and each market points worth 5 US cents. They no longer award 5 points if you disqualify for a survey (which is a little disappointment), but they do pay for majority of the surveys (means offer points not just sweepstakes entries).
3. GlobalTestMarket does require members have 1000 market points to request payout. However, since you have lot of surveys opportunities, points add up quickly.
4. GlobaTestMarket does pay! – I never have any problems getting paid by them. You might need to wait 4-6 weeks for the check to arrive, but that’s normal.
5. GlobalTestMarket offers high paying surveys (including many surveys for kids and teenagers!), great product testings and paid focus groups opportunities – I have tested a few really cool brand name products for them, and took part in online focus groups that usually pay $30 (600 points) and more.
6. GlobalTestMarket accepts members worldwide!
Do you recommend GlobalTestMarket?
Absolutely! – GlobalTestMarket is one of the best online paid survey companies, and I highly recommend it!