iPoll (fomerly SurveyHead)
iPoll (formerly known as Surveyhead) is one of the best legitimate online paid survey panels. It was launched by uSamp (United Sample, Inc.) in 2008. uSamp was founded by the creators of goZing.com at the same year (goZing.com was an established and well respected, one of the top online sample companies from 1999 to 2005). In April 2013, Surveyhead was rebranded to iPoll.
iPoll/Surveyhead offers a diverse reward program, including Magazine subscriptions, Amazon gift certificates, cash rewards delivered by Paypal, MP3 downloads, merchant gift codes, virtual gaming gift codes and charity donations.
1. You must have earned minimum $10 to redeem to your rewards.
2. To redeem Cash (via Paypal) and Amazon gift certificates and other merchant gift cards you must have earned
3. Get $5.00 sign up bonus immediately upon registration.
18+ year old
Open to Countries
iPoll/Surveyhead accept members from ALL Countries
1. Survey Frequency – First of all, Surveyhead offers members TONS of surveys. However, for some reason I don’t receive their survey invite emails (for a long time since I joined Surveyhead I didn’t take any of their surveys!). To take Surveyhead surveys, I just log into my surveyhead account, and takes surveys from my account Dashboard. I login about once or twice times a week, usually there are around at least 20 surveys worth more than $50 in total waiting for me. I often quickly pick 2 – 3 surveys and take the daily quick poll. Majority of the surveys pay between $1 – $5 but sometimes they have higher paying surveys such $10 surveys. Daily Quick Poll is very quick and easy.
2. Survey Quality – Among the surveys I tried I qualify and complete around 30% which is not bad, and usually take me about 10-30 minutes to complete. I have never experienced any technical problems taking their surveys.
3. Survey Credit – For the surveys I completed generally it takes between one week to six weeks for the credit to show up on my account (the status of the survey changing from “Pending” to “Earned”). There is one or two surveys took much longer – one took about three months and the another one took about six months, but in the end so far no problems crediting my surveys.
4. Rewards program: Survyehead offers rewards with different redeem levels, the lowest is $10 and up to $130. For levels between $10 to $25 only rewards you can get are magazine subscriptions. If you want Amazon gift certificates or Cash (they pay cash via Paypal) you must have earned
$25 $30 – so that’s a little bit downside, but consider the number of surveys they offer reaching $25 is not too hard. I have requested Cash reward via Paypal, and it took about four weeks to receive the payment. Following is a Paypal payment (image, click to enlarge) proof from Surveyhead.
iPoll/Surveyhead is a legitimate survey panel. They reminds me of the old GoZing which was one of my top earning survey panels back then. Today iPoll/Surveyhead is still one of the top survey sites that offer members a great numbers of survey opportunities and I do highly recommend iPoll/Surveyhead panel
Are you a member of iPoll/Surveyhead panel? Please feel free to leave a comment or review based on your experiences, or ask any questions you still have about Surveyhead.