MySurvey is one of best online paid survey panels. It was acquired by Lightpseed Research, one of the leading online market research companies in early 2010. On January 2011, Lightpspeed consumer survey panel and MySurvey merged into one survey panel under the name of MySurvey Research Panel.
Join MySurvey survey panels using following Sign Up Links for various countries:
Join MySurvey – USA Panel
Join MySurvey – Canada Panel
Join MySurvey – UK Panel
Join MySurvey – Australia Survey Panel
Join MySurvey – Ireland Panel
History of MySurvey.com
MySurvey.com has been collecting the opinions of U.S. consumers since 1946 as National Family Opinion, and was part of
. TNS is ranked as the word’s largest provider of custom research and analysis, operating globally across 70 countries. The current MySurvey.com website was created in 2001 to enable consumers to express their opinions online.
MySurvey survey panel awards panel members points for taking online paid surveys. Points are redeemable for cash, amazon gift certificates, rattle tickets, charity donations or merchandise. Members can request payout when they have accumulated the minimum 1100 points ($10) in their accounts. Members will be paid by check or Paypal if request cash payment.
Open to Countries
MySurvey accepts members from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, European and Asian countries.
Age Requirement to join
MySurvey requires members at least 14 Years old for United States, 16 years old for all other nations.
My Experience (updated after Lightspeed Research acquired MySurvey):
MySurvey is one of my favorite legitimate online paid survey sites. Here are a few things I really like about MySurvey:
1. They have many surveys for panel members, they also have great product testing opportunities. MySurvey seems to have lot of surveys and product testings for babies and new moms. After Lightspeed bought MySurvey, they also have movie trailers and new advertising surveys which are easy to qualify and quite interesting.
2. I have never experienced any technical problems while taking their surveys. MySurvey hosts surveys themselves, and their system works well.
3. Compensation for surveys are fair – you earn 5 points (used to be 10 points) just for screeners which means even if you don’t qualify for the survey, you will get paid 5 points for your time. This is a lot better than many other survey sites that you get nothing if you don’t qualify for a survey. I also like the fact that they credit your account immediately after you complete a survey (which mean you don’t have to wait to get credits.)
4. MySurvey offers good and responsive member support – I have contacted them several times regarding survey credit and login problems, they always replied and helped me resolved the issues quickly. (MySurvey’s support is much better than Lightspeed Research in my opinion.)
6. MySurvey pay members pretty fast, usually within a month of cash-out. If you redeem Amazon gift certificate, you will receive the payment almost instantly. Below is an Amazon gift certificate/code (image) MySurvey paid me a little while ago (click the image to enlarge).
7. Members can refer friends to join NFO MySurvey Panel and get 150 points for each referral.
8. MySurvey has a good member account “central” interface where members can check their available surveys (members can take their surveys from there), survey history and points, and redeem for rewards. The member “central” is clear and user friendly.
MySurvey Survey Panel is a great paid survey company and I definitely recommend it!
Following are the sign up registration links for MySurvey panels in various countries.